We’d love to have you join us! Let us tell you what’s expected of you as a member of our Rotary Club of New Jersey…
All Rotary Club of New Jersey members are required to do the following in order to remain in “good standing” in the club:
1. Pay dues on-time.
2. Follow the Rotary Club of New Jersey and Rotary International pages.
3. Have an email account and respond regularly to club emails.
4. Participate in online members meetings at least once a month.
All Rotary Club of New Jersey members are expected to do the following in order to remain in “good standing” in the club:
1. Participate in our club’s fundraising efforts.
2. Attend at least 2 other Rotary Club meetings annually.
3. Participate in District-wide initiatives.
5. Be active on at least one other social media platform (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc).
Our Rotary Club of New Jersey dues are $52 per quarter, or $208 per year.
These dues cover mandatory Rotary International and District dues as well as those spent towards various administrative expenses.
As an eClub, our meetings are conducted online. In order to be an active participant in our club, you must have access to the Internet.
Email us for more information: ad***@ne*************.org